Why Play Booster League?
Booster League is a great format for newer players and veterans alike! If you don’t have a large collection, the format evens the playing field. If you aren’t able to spend a lot on Magic, League allows you to pay the price of a draft and then get in a bunch of games with other players! For those of you who just love to crack packs, it’s another excuse. It’s also a way for people with limited time to play Magic to drop by at hours where there may not be a large event running and still be able to find people to play with.
Earn Promos for Playing!
- Upon Entry: 3 Foil Double Sided Tokens
- Play 5 Games: Unclaimed Territory League Foil
- Play 10 Games: Evolving Wilds League Foil
- Play 15 Games: Full Art Walk the Plank Foil
- Play 25 Games: Full Art Foil Land
- Win 5 Games: Unclaimed Territory League Foil
- Refer a Friend: Pick a Promo from our Special Promo Backstock Binder
What you need to know:
Entry: One time fee of $15, includes 2 Booster Packs of Rivals of Ixalan, 1 Booster Packs of Ixalan
- Build a 30 card minimum deck with your 3 booster packs. You’ll register your card pool with a Deck Register sheet which stays with us.
- Every week you can add another booster pack to your pool (on Mondays)! If you lose 3 games you can also add another to your pool!
- Matches are best of one and there is a free Mulligan (then proceed to Mulligan normally).
- Report the results to us. Games will not count towards the Prizes if you play the same person more than once in a row. Continue Reading for all the Details!