Why Play Booster League?
Booster League is a great format for newer players and veterans alike! If you don’t have a large collection, the format evens the playing field. If you aren’t able to spend a lot on Magic, League allows you to pay the price of a draft and then get in a bunch of games with other players! For those of you who just love to crack packs, it’s another excuse. It’s also a way for people with limited time to play Magic to drop by at hours where there may not be a large event running and still be able to find people to play with.
Earn Promos for Playing!
- Upon Entry: 3 Foil Double Sided Tokens
- Play 5 Games: Unclaimed Territory League Foil
- Play 10 Games: Evolving Wilds League Foil
- Play 15 Games: Full Art Walk the Plank Foil
- Play 25 Games: Full Art Foil Land
- Win 5 Games: Unclaimed Territory League Foil
- Refer a Friend: Pick a Promo from our Special Promo Backstock Binder
What you need to know:
Entry: One time fee of $15, includes 2 Booster Packs of Rivals of Ixalan, 1 Booster Packs of Ixalan
- Build a 30 card minimum deck with your 3 booster packs. You’ll register your card pool with a Deck Register sheet which stays with us.
- Every week you can add another booster pack to your pool (on Mondays)! If you lose 3 games you can also add another to your pool!
- Matches are best of one and there is a free Mulligan (then proceed to Mulligan normally).
- Report the results to us. Games will not count towards the Prizes if you play the same person more than once in a row.
Time/Date: Starts January 19th & ends March 12th. If you win one of the prizes and aren’t available at the time, don’t worry! We’ll hold them for you.
League Matches happen anytime you can drop into the store! Playing between matches of events is a great way to kill time. Staff will always have their league decks on them and if there’s a break in the action we’ll happily jam a game with you. Our Official League Night for weekly reporting is on Wednesdays.
Every Player adds a Pack to the Prize Pool. We’ll keep track of player’s scores and hand out prizes at the end of the league. They will be divided as evenly and fairly as possible. Tie-Breakers will be decided by who signed up first, so stop waiting and get playing! Players will only be able to win one placing in any category. (We’ll choose the best one possible.) This will allow more players to win prizes!
Most Games Played 1st & 2nd Place
Most Wins 1st & 2nd Place
Most Loses 1st & 2nd Place
Prize Packs can be any combination of Standard Legal Set Booster Packs.
Staff will have League decks to play when we aren’t busy but don’t worry we aren’t eligible for prize. We just love an excuse to buy packs and play Magic.