Why Play Booster League?
Booster League is a great format for newer players and veterans alike! If you don’t have a large collection, the format evens the playing field. If you aren’t able to spend a lot on Magic, League allows you to pay the price of a draft and then get in a bunch of games with other players! For those of you who just love to crack packs, it’s another excuse. It’s also a way for people with limited time to play Magic to drop by at hours where there may not be a large event running and still be able to find people to play with.
What you need to know:
Entry: One time fee of $15, comes with 3 Dominaria Packs and a cool League Box to hold your cards!
- Build a 30 card minimum deck with your 3 booster packs.
- Every week you can add another booster pack to your pool (on Mondays)! If you lose 3 games you can also add another to your pool!
- Matches are best of one and there is a free Mulligan (then proceed to Mulligan normally).
- Grab your match sheet and make note of the game! Games count towards the prizes as long as you don’t play the same person in a row.
- You’ll earn an awesome foil, alternate art Zhalfirin Void for playing 10 games!